Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Thank You 2012!

I am here to report on how my fitness challenge is coming along. Well . . . it's awesome. I continue to ROCK it! In fact, I lost 4.8 lbs in the first week! WHAT? I know, right? Crazy, but in a crazy awesome kind of way. The truth is that I have never tried to get in shape by really eating right while ALSO exercising this much. I'm pretty sure I've never counted calories before this either. And it is all so easy with the app I downloaded for free to my smartphone. The app is called "My Fitness Pal" and I love it. I can record my weight, what I eat, how much I exercise and it tells me how many calories I have left in the day. It's awesome. Anyway, I highly recommend it.

Also, can we talk about how good I feel lately? And how skinny I feel? This is a new thing for me: feeling skinny in the winter time. Sure I've felt like this during the summer, but not during the winter. Probably because I make some excuse about not being able to exercise because it's cold out. Nowadays I've got my Zumba dvd workouts for the days when it's too late or too cold to go out. When it's not that bad, I walk up in the foothills near my house. Seriously, I feel fantastic. I have so much energy and I'm loving life. And when you have this much energy, you also can't help but be happy (the endorphins help with that too). And I really love being happy. I have found that there is absolutely nothing wrong with being over 30, in fact, I feel like I get more out of life now than I did in my twenties.

Ok, that is all. I told you my writing would be bad now that I'm back. I simply don't have the time to rewrite and edit this over and over till it sounds good. For now this blog is truly a web log.

Later!

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome. :) I'm glad it is going so well with you! I have had this horrible cough for a week now that is slowing me down. I hope I get rid of it soon so I can give you a run for your money!

    ReplyDelete